A good pizza comes from the expert hands of a pizza chef. But the raw ingredients it is made with are even more important: they must be authentic Italian specialities which are respectful of traditional Neapolitan flavours. Just like the ones used to make Eataly’s famous pizza: have you ever tried it? If you particularly liked it (or if you want to try it for the first time), you can now enjoy it at home by buying all the ingredients you need from Eataly shops!
Buy the ingredients used by our chefs
In line with Eataly’s philosophy – Eat, shop and learn – our market sells all the raw ingredients that our chefs use in our restaurants, including the food products needed to prepare an authentic Italian pizza. Antonella tomato sauce, mozzarella, fresh basil, Roi extra virgin olive oil and, if you want to make the dough at home as well, Type 0 flour, yeast, table salt and water. Once you’ve purchased the ingredients, all you have to do is follow the recipe provided below, step by step.
Come and buy your pizza products and … enjoy!
Serving: 2 persons
Preparation time: 20 – 30 minutes
- Pizza Dough 250g
- Antonella Tomato pulp 170g
- Homemade Mozzarella 125g
- Fresh basil 6 leaves
- Roi Extra Virgin Olive Oil 10ml
- Pizza Dough Recipe 1kg
- Flour 0 650g
- Yeast 1g
- Fine Salt 8g
- Water 350ml
- Combine the flour and yeast into a bowl
- Gradually add water while mixing.
- When the mixture gets heavy to mix, add the olive oil and start kneading the dough with your hands.
- Knead the dough until you have a smooth ball.
- Coat the dough with extra virgin olive oil, place it in a large bowl and cover with cling film or a grocery wrap.
- Let the dough rise for about an hour at room temperature until doubled in size.
- Portion into 250g ball and place it in a large tray and cover with cling film or a grocery wrap and let it sit for another 2-4 hours at room temperature.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and open it using your hands or rolling pin.
- Spread the 140g tomato sauce followed by a chunk of mozzarella cheese and basil.
- Bake in the oven at 350°C for about 4-6 minutes.
Try to make it at home!