Experiencing Eataly is simple, starting from our food and menu proposals which this summer have changed their look, offering new products and dishes all coming from the classic Italian culinary tradition.
Le Cucine di Eataly, that’s the new face of Eataly Arabia’s menu: ingredients and are the protagonist of a story, that you can taste through our dishes and bring back home with you by visiting our Markets.
Pizza, pasta, salads, pastry and beverages still offer classic dishes as well as special varieties according to season. However, in our Dubai, Doha and Riyadh stores menus are full of tasty new surprises.
Salumi and cheese counter now offer the best selection of salumi and cheese, such as spicy or sweet gorgonzola and Parmigiano Reggiano. In Dubai stores you can choose among fior di latte or burrata, pair it with bresaola or veal bacon, everything served with wild rocket leaves, grilled focaccia bread and marinated cherry tomatoes. Selection may vary according to the store, for example, in Doha and Riyadh stores you can try turkey ham and pair it with Parmigiano Reggiano.
Whether it’s for aperitivo, lunch or dinner, it’s always a good time to gather around a table tasting the best of salumi and formaggi!
Would you like a taste? Here’s a preview of the new salumi and cheese selection you will find on the menu:
– Fior di latte: mozzarella produced by using cow’s milk
– Burrata: a fresh Italian cow milk cheese (occasionally buffalo milk) made from mozzarella and cream
– Mozzarella di bufala: mozzarella produced by using buffalo’s milk
– Parmigiano Reggiano: known as the “King of Cheese”, Parmigiano Reggiano can only be made out in five select provinces: Parma, Reggio-Emilia, Bologna, Modena, and Mantua. Approximately 350 small dairy farms produce more than 3.6 million wheels per year which are exported throughout Italy and the world. Parmigiano Reggiano has a sharp and complex flavour. Its intense savouriness is balanced out by fruity and nutty notes.
– Bresaola: air-dried and salted beef
– Fontina: an Italian cow’s milk cheese with PDO status under European Law
I Secondi are another new best entry in Le Cucine di Eataly menus. Meat and fish platters for all taste are ready to please you: you can choose among bistecca di manzo, a grilled Ribeye with fontina and spinach cream, served with mashed potato and wild rocket, or, if you prefer fish, you can taste Orata, a baked seabream with sautéed green beans, zucchini and mashed sweet potato.
Side dishes are of your choice: from mashed potato to truffle mashed potato and mixed green salad.
Here’s a bit taste of I Secondi new menu selection:
– Pollo arrosto: half roasted marinated corn-fed chicken, served with roasted potatoes and wild rocket salad
– Cotoletta alla Milanese: pan-fried breaded veal rack with rocket leaves and cherry tomato served with your choice of side dish
– Ossobuco alla Milanese: braised veal shank with saffron risotto
– Vitello alla griglia: grilled veal rack with porcini mushroom sauce served with truffle mashed potatoes, sautéed shimeji mushroom and asparagus
For all those who love pasta and pizza, there are few new surprises:
– Go whole wheat: you can choose whole wheat pizza made with stone ground and Mulino Marino flour or whole wheat penne by Afeltra
– It’s sharing time: La Gran Pizza is ideal to share as you can choose up to 4 toppings from our selection!
Menus were first renewed in Dubai stores, but since July 1st Le Cucine di Eataly menus are available also in Doha stores and in Riyadh.
Check out the new menus: